Friday, December 15, 2017 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the October 27, 2017 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for October and November 2017.*
4. Consider PRB-3868. This is an application filed by the Midwest Electric Cooperative Corporation requesting authority to construct 1.5 miles of 12.47 kilovolt distribution line to serve two irrigation pivots in Lincoln County, Nebraska.*
5. Consider SAA 100-17-A. This is an application filed jointly by the Twin Valleys Public Power District and the Dawson Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 100. Twin Valleys PPD would transfer to Dawson PPD approximately five sections of territory southeast of the Village of Elwood and a 69 kilovolt subtransmission line in the territory.*
6. Review draft amendments to Neb. Rev. Stat. sections 70-1014.02 and 70-1020.*
7. Consider amendments to the language in State Contract 69810 to propose when renewing the contract for 2018-2019. This is the contract for services related to the Board’s duties with regard to the Southwest Power Pool’s Regional State Committee.*
8. Executive Director’s report.
a. Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
b. Discussion of the Governor’s Pay for Performance program for discretionary and classified State employees in lieu of the “cost of living pay increase” given in past years.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.