Friday, August 24, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the June 22, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for June and July 2018.*
4. Consider approving travel expense reimbursement for Board members that attended the Transmission Policy Summit in Lawrence, Kansas on August 14, 2018, sponsored by the Kansas Corporation Commission. Speakers include FERC Commissioner Neil Chatterjee, U.S. Department of Energy Deputy Assistant Secretary Katie Jereza, and officials from the Southwest Power Pool and the Midwest Independent System Operator.*
5. Consider approval of an amendment to Board Policies 4 and 6. Policy 4 covers approval of staff travel plans, while Policy 6 covers approval of Board member travel plans. The amendment would acknowledge that the American Public Power Association’s annual Legal Seminar has been renamed to be the Legal and Regulatory Conference.*
6. Presentation by Nebraska Public Power Disitrict representatives regarding the Monolith facility being constructed near the Sheldon Power Station, Hallam, Nebraska.
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting