DUE TO CONCERNS RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE APRIL 13, 2020 PUBLIC MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Monday, May 11, 2020 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 9, 2020 meeting.*
3. Review and acceptance of expense reports for March and April 2020.*
4. Consider approving the Complainant's Motion for Dismissal Without Prejudice in formal complaint C-54 (City of David City v. Butler Public Power District).
5. Approval of the Board's assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board's operating expenses for fiscal year 2020-2021.
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review of bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.