Friday, July 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Hearing Room (Down Hallway Across From Scooter's Coffee)
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the May 31, 2019 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for May and June 2019.*
4. Consider SAA 243-19-A. This is a joint application filed by the City of Lexington and the Dawson Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 243 based on two annexation actions. The amendment would transfer tracts on the south and southeast edge of the City from Dawson PPD to the City.*
5. Consider authorizing reimbursement of travel expenses for the Board’s attorney member (Chairman Reida) and the executive director/legal counsel to attend the American Public Power Association’s Legal and Regulatory Conference on October 20-23, 2019 in Portland, Oregon.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
7. Consider whether the Board will give the executive director and general counsel a pay raise in conjunction with the 2.3 percent pay raise that will be given to qualified rules covered and bargaining unit employees on July 1, 2019.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.