NEBRASKA OPEN MEETINGS ACT
Nebraska Revised Statutes 84-1407 through 84-1414 https://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=84-1407
NEBRASKA POWER REVIEW BOARD
Monday, August 9, 2021 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
Although the meeting will be held in-person, any member of the public can join the meeting “virtually” via Webex by clicking on the following link: https://nvcn-cio.webex.com/nvcn-cio/onstage/g.php?MTID=ea4d95825c2b0757f22bb14e8628ccec0, or by copying it or typing it into the address line of their web browser. The event number (access code) is 145 276 6048. The event password is NPRB8-9-21.
When joining you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is used only to identify you as an attendee. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may enter your first name as “Public”, your last name as “Attendee”, and your email as PublicAttendee@nprb.gov.
If you wish to make comments during the meeting you will need to click on the “raise your hand” icon and you will be required to identify yourself for the record once the host unmutes your line.
If you wish to listen to the meeting via telephone only, dial 1-415-655-0003 (not toll free). Then enter access code 145 276 6048. Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the July 12, 2021 meeting.* Minutes - July 12, 2021.docx
3. Review and acceptance of the expense report for July 2021.*
4. Presentation of the 2021 statewide Load and Capability Report by the Nebraska Power Association’s Joint Planning Subcommittee.*
5. Consider the Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska’s Petition for Charter Amendment 37. The proposed amendment would add the city of Carlisle, Iowa as a voting member of MEAN, and update the list of persons serving as directors on MEAN’s board.* Charter Amendment - MEAN #37 (July '21) (2) scan of Petition to Amend.pdf
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
7. Consider authorization of expenses for the executive director and board members to attend the 2021 Nebraska Wind & Solar Conference in Lincoln on November 8-9, 2021.* Wind & Solar Conference Info (2021).pdf
8. Board’s preparation of the executive director and general counsel’s annual performance evaluation.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.