NEBRASKA OPEN MEETINGS ACT
Nebraska Revised Statutes 84-1407 through 84-1414 https://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=84-1407
PLEASE NOTE: The meeting scheduled for August 19, 2022 has been CANCELLED. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
NEBRASKA POWER REVIEW BOARD
Friday, September 16, 2022 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
Although the meeting will be held in-person, any member of the public can join the meeting “virtually” via Webex by clicking on the following link:
https://sonvideo.webex.com/sonvideo/onstage/g.php?MTID=e5a71bfdfbca75813cd137ad3055ae909, or by copying it or typing it into the address line of their web browser. The event number (access code) is 2488 011 1532. The event password is NPRB9-16-22.
When joining you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is used only to identify you as an attendee. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may enter your first name as “Public”, your last name as “Attendee”, and your email as PublicAttendee@nprb.gov.
If you wish to make comments during the meeting you will need to click on the “raise your hand” icon and you will be required to identify yourself for the record once the host unmutes your line.
If you wish to listen to the meeting via telephone only, dial 1-408-418-9388 (not toll free). Then enter access code 2488 011 1532. Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the July 15, 2022 meeting.* Minutes - July 15, 2022.docx
3. Review and acceptance of the expense reports for July and August 2022.*
4. Presentation of the 2022 statewide Load and Capability Report by the Nebraska Power Association's Joint Planning Subcommittee pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. sections 70-1024 and 70-1025(3). Following the presentation the Board will vote on whether to accept the report.*
5. Consider approval of Guidance Document 15. The document would set out the Board’s interpretation of the language in Neb. Rev. Stat. section 70-1021 to mean that Protests from regulated telecommunications carriers are due 10 days from receipt of the Notice of Filing of a microwave application, not 10 days from the date of mailing. The document would be in conformity with the Board’s ruling in application PRB-3970-M.* Guidance Document 15 (Microwave Protest Filing Deadline) DRAFT (8-19-22).docx
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
7. Board’s preparation of the executive director and general counsel’s annual performance evaluation.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.