NEBRASKA POWER REVIEW BOARD
Monday, October 19, 2020 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
Although the meeting will be held in-person, any member of the public can join the meeting “virtually” via Webex by clicking on the following link: https://nvcn-cio.webex.com/nvcn-cio/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb40f2c37b6650047349d8f1cc65a29b2, or by copying it or typing it into the address line of their web browser. The event number (access code) is 145 510 6334. The event password is NPRB10-19-20.
When joining you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is used only to identify you as an attendee. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may enter your first name as “Public”, your last name as “Attendee”, and your email as PublicAttendee@nprb.gov.
If you wish to make comments during the meeting you will need to click on the “raise your hand” icon and you will be required to identify yourself for the record once the host unmutes your line.
If you wish to listen to the meeting via telephone only, dial 1-415-655-0003 (not toll free). Then enter access code 145 510 6334. Press # to continue without an attendee ID.
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the August 10, 2020 meeting.*
3. Review and acceptance of expense reports for August and September 2020.*
4. Consider SAA 363-20-A. This is a joint application filed by the Norris Public Power District and the City of Hickman to amend retail Service Area Agreement 363. The amendment would add territory annexed by the City on the northeast edge of the town, near the intersection of Hickman Road and South 82nd Street, into the City of Hickman's PPD’s service area.*
5. Consider PRB-3931-G. This is an application filed by the Omaha Public Power District for approval to construct a 450 megawatt natural gas simple cycle generation facility and related facilities. The facility would be located at the intersection of 168th Street and Fairview Road in Sarpy County, Nebraska.* #
6. Consider PRB-3932-G. This is an application filed by the Omaha Public Power District for approval to construct a 150 megawatt natural gas reciprocating internal combustion engine generation facility and related facilities. The facility would be located near the intersection of 120th Street and Military Road in the City of Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska.* #
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
# An evidentiary hearing will be held on these applications prior to the Board’s consideration. The Board may vote on the application during its public meeting, but is not required to do so. The Board may decide to issue its decision in written form only.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.