Friday, April 20, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 23, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for March 2018.*
4. Consider whether the Board will reimburse the executive director/general counsel and any board members for the costs to attend the 2018 Wind and Solar Conference in Lincoln, Nebraska on October 16-17, 2018.*
5. Consider application PRB-3886. This is an application filed by the Elhorn Rural Public Power District for authority to construct 3,100 feet of 34.5 kilovolt underground subtransmission line approximately one mile west of the City of Madison, in Madison County, Nebraska.*
6. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s operating expenses for fiscal year 2018-2019.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review of bills enacted during the 2018 Legislative session.
8. Presentation by Nebraska Public Power District officials providing an overview of Southwest Power Pool policies and rules for interconnecting wind generation facilities and the related costs under the Highway/Byway transmission allocation.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting