Friday, March 22, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the January 25, 2019 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for January and February 2019.*
4. Presentation by Frank Daley, executive director of the Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission, on Conflicts of Interest laws that apply to state executive branch officials and employees.
5. Consider approval of PRB-3905. This is an application filed by the City of Hastings Utilities to construct 1.42 miles of 13.8 kilovolt 3-phase distribution line along J Street and Technical Boulevard. The line would provide a back-up power source for the Whelan Energy Center, Central Community College and other customers in the area.*
6. Consider approval of travel expenses for the executive director to attend the fall joint meeting of CREPC-WIRAB (Committee on Regional Electric Power Cooperation and the Western Interconnection Regional Advisory Body) in San Diego, California on October 7 – 9, 2019. The travel expenses will be reimbursed by WIRAB through the Western Interstate Energy Board.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review Bills or amendments pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on a bill or amendment.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.