Friday, December 14, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the November 16, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for November 2018.*
4. Presentation by representatives from the Southwest Power Pool (SPP) updating the Board on SPP activities and issues.
5. Consider whether the Board will pursue legislation to amend the statute establishing the process for assessments on utilities (section 70-1020).
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
7. Consider whether the Board will give the executive director and general counsel a salary increase in conjunction with the 1.5% pay raise that will be given to qualified classified State employees on January 1, 2019.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.