Friday, January 25, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the December 14, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for December 2018.*
4. Consider renewal of State Contract 69810 O4 with JK Energy Consulting LLC to serve as the Board’s consultant for Southwest Power Pool issues, including serving as Nebraska’s voting representative on the Regional State Committee’s Cost Allocation Working Group. The contract term would be from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.*
5. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review Bills pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
6. Election of Board Chairman and Vice Chairman for 2019.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.