Friday, June 22, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the May 18, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for May 2018.*
4. Consider approval of SAA 304-18-A. This is an application filed jointly by the Nebraska Public Power District and the Perennial Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 304. NPPD and Perennial will exchange equivalent size tracts of territory near the City of Geneva.*
5. Consider approval of SAA 339-18-A. This is an application filed jointly by the Norris Public Power District and the Nebraska Public Power District to amend retail service area agreement 339. In 2017 the Seward County PPD merged into Norris PPD. Application SAA 339-18-A would amend the retail service area agreement boundary between Norris PPD and Nebraska PPD to reflect the new parties that now share the border formerly between Seward County PPD and Nebraska PPD.*
6. Presentation by John Krajewski, the Board’s consultant on Southwest Power Pool (SPP) matters, describing the many committees, working groups and task forces in the SPP, their jurisdiction, and how they interrelate to one another.
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting