Friday, November 22, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the October 25, 2019 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense report for October 2019.*
4. Consider authorizing submittal of comments to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) in docket numbers RM19-15-000 and AD16-16-000. The dockets pertain to a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that would revise FERC’s regulations implementing sections 201 and 210 of the Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act of 1978 (PURPA).*
5. Consider approval of an addendum to State Contract 69810 O4. The addendum would increase the monthly payment to JK Energy Consulting, LLC from $13,900 to $14,950 as a result of the increased workload John Krajewski will incur when he assumes the position of chair of the Southwest Power Pool’s Cost Allocation Working Group during calendar year 2020.*
6. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.