Friday, May 31, 2019 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building – 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 22, 2019 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for March and April 2019.*
4. Consider whether the Board will reimburse board members and the executive director/general counsel for the costs to attend the 2019 Wind and Solar Conference at the Cornhusker Marriott Hotel in Lincoln, Nebraska on October 29-30, 2019.*
5. Consider approving amendments to Guidance Document 12. Guidance Document 12 pertains to PRB jurisdiction when a non-utility provides electricity to third parties. References to the statutory citation for the definition of “electric suppliers” need to be updated to reflect the changes made by LB 824 (2016).*
6. Approval of the Board’s assessment figure and amount of reserve funds to be used for the Board’s operating expenses for fiscal year 2019-2020.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review Bills or amendments pending before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on a bill or amendment.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.