NEBRASKA OPEN MEETINGS ACT
Nebraska Revised Statutes 84-1407 through 84-1414 https://nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/statutes.php?statute=84-1407
Friday, April 21, 2023 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
First Floor Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
Although the meeting will be held in-person, any member of the public can join the meeting “virtually” via Webex by clicking on the following link:
https://sonvideo.webex.com/sonvideo/j.php?MTID=m1f640243946d6cd156ea336343941ebd, or by copying it or typing it into the address line of their web browser. The event number (access code) is 2498 843 4335. The event password is NPRB4-21-23.
When joining you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is used only to identify you as an attendee. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may enter your first name as “Public”, your last name as “Attendee”, and your email as PublicAttendee@nprb.gov.
If you wish to make comments during the meeting you will need to click on the “raise your hand” icon and you will be required to identify yourself for the record once the host unmutes your line.
If you wish to listen to the meeting via telephone only, dial 1-408-418-9388 (not toll free). Then enter access code 2498 843 4335. Press # to continue, then enter 67724021#.
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the March 17, 2023 meeting.*
3. Review and acceptance of the expense report for March 2023.*
4. Consider confirmation of the Board chairman’s approval (pursuant to Board Policy 6) of the travel expenses for Board member Gottschalk to attend Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association, Inc.’s annual meeting in Westminster, Colorado on April 4-5, 2023.* Tri-State's 71st Annual Meeting Invitation.pdf
5. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
- Review of bills before the Nebraska Legislature that may affect the Board or the electric industry. The Board may consider taking a position on bills or amendments.*
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.