Friday, September 28, 2018 beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Liquor Control Commission Hearing Room
Nebraska State Office Building -- 5th Floor
301 Centennial Mall South, Lincoln, Nebraska
1. Roll Call of Board members.
2. Review and approval of the minutes from the August 24, 2018 meeting.*
3. Review and approval of expense reports for August 2018.*
4. Consider SAA 160-18-A. This is a joint service area agreement that would amend retail service area agreement 160 between the City of Kimball and High West Energy, Inc. The amendment would transfer two tracts of territory located on the southern edge of the City from High West Energy to the City.*
5. Consider whether the Board will submit a letter to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission in support of the cost allocation methodology proposed by the Southwest Power Pool (to regionally fund the SPP’s portion of the costs) for the SPP-AECI Morgan Transformer in FERC dockets No. ER18-2243 and ER18-2245.*
6. Board’s preparation of the executive director and general counsel’s annual performance evaluation.*
7. Executive Director’s report.
- Update on Southwest Power Pool activities.
* Action item. A vote is scheduled for or possible on this agenda item.
Note: This agenda is subject to revision. It will be continually updated until it is made final approximately one week prior to the meeting. Pursuant to Neb. Rev. Stat. § 84-1411, the Board reserves the right to amend the agenda up to 24 hours prior to the meeting